Soluna Garden Farm is a one-acre farm in Winchester, Massachusetts, that specializes in sustainably grown herbs and flowers. Soluna grows all its fresh herbs and flowers using no chemical fertilizers, preservatives, or pesticides.
Soluna Herb, Spice, and Tea Emporium, located at 600 Main Street, in Winchester, Mass., is the storefront location of Soluna Garden Farm, carrying a full selection of certified organic culinary and medicinal herbs, spices, and loose leaf teas, in addition to the fresh herbs and cut flowers grown on the farm.
Soluna Garden Farm makes its own line of hand-blended herb and spice blends and herbal teas from individual certified organic ingredients purchased from organic suppliers whose policies and practices support organic farming and environmental sustainability.
Come visit Soluna Garden Farm at a farmers market! See our events calendar for our specific schedule at these markets and other special events.
- Newburyport Farmers Market, Sunday
- South End Farmers Market at SoWa, Sunday
- The Farm Market at Mill No. 5, Lowell, Sunday
- Assembly Farmers Market, Somerville, Sunday
- Harvard University Farmers Market, Tuesday
- Davis Square Farmers Market, Somerville, Wednesday
- Wayland Farmers Market, Wednesday
- Belmont Farmers Market, Thursday
- Melrose Farmers Market, Thursday
- Watertown Farmers Market, Thursday
- Harvard Allston Farmers Market, Friday
- Eglston Farmers Market, Jamaica Plain, Saturday
- Roslindale Farmers Market, Saturday
- Union Square Farmers Market, Somerville, Saturday
- Waltham Farmers Market, Saturday
- Winchester Farmers Market, Saturday
Soluna Garden Farm is a member of the Sustainable Business Network of Greater Boston, Association of Specialty Cut Flower Growers, Northeast Organic Farming Association, Herb Society of America, Massachusetts Horticultural Society, Mass Farmers Markets, and Winchester Chamber of Commerce.
Order online from our full selection of herbs, spices, and teas, and pick up your order at any farmers market we attend. See our events calendar for markets and dates, and then select "pick up at farmers market" as the shipping option when you check out in the online store.